Board Leadership Award
LifePoint’s Board Leadership Award is given each year to an extraordinary Board Chair who exemplifies LifePoint’s High Five guiding principles through:
- Genuine interest in high quality patient care
- Active and constructive input into medical staff affairs
- Support for the welfare of hospital employees
- Representation of the needs and views of the community
- Diligent attention to ensuring fiscal responsibility
Congratulations to Dr. Roger Gose, Board President of Riverton Memorial Hospital in Riverton, Wyoming, and Joe Quiroz, Board President of Lander Regional Hospital in Lander, Wyoming, winners of the 2012 Board Leadership Award!